Building Your Home
At Doug Tarry Homes we know that building a new home can seem overwhelming.
We’re here make it easy, offering you step by step printable guides and answers to the most frequent questions new owners have.
From our first day on the job at your new home, to the day we hand you the keys, and whenever you need after-sale service, Doug Tarry Limited works for you. Located in St. Thomas Ontario, Doug Tarry Homes is just a phone call away!
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- Additions and Renovations
- Brains of Home (Video)
- Cardinal 366 with warm edge (Video)
- Controlling Winter Humidity: A Quick Reference Chart:
- Controlling Winter Humidity: A Quick Rule of Thumb
- Controlling Winter Humidity: Common Misconceptions!
- Controlling Winter Humidity: What Level of Humidity is Appropriate:
- Controlling Winter Humidity: When to use your HRV (ERV), Dehumidifier or Humidifier:
- Doug Tarry Subdivision Plan for New House
- Energy Star
- ERV (Video)
- First-Time Home Buyers’ Tax Credit
- Home Building ABC’s
- How Drywall Cracks and Nail Pops are Prevented with A Doug Tarry Built Home
- Information on Land Transfer Tax
- INSIDE YOUR HOME FROM A TO Z
- New Home Tips: Changing Furnace Filter in Your New Home
- New Home Tips: Finishing the Basement at Your New Home
- New Home Tips: First Winter in Your New Home
- New Home Tips: Great Insight on Flooring Choices for Your New Home
- New Home Tips: Preparing Windows & Doors of Your New Home for Winter
- New Home Tips: Preparing Your Home Exterior Taps for Winter
- New Home Tips: Selecting Colours for Your New Home
- New Home Tips: Winter Roof Maintenance of Your New Home
- Optimum Basement Wall (Video)
- Optimum Wall (Video)
- Radon and what you should know!
- Six distinct communities that share a single vision
- Solar Ready
- Solar Ready (Video)
- Steps to Building your New Home
- The Right-Sized Furnace (Video)
- Window Demonstration (Video)